Blazer® Pb207 Torch Lighter
The Little Guy
The Blazer PB207 butane refillable torch lighter is a micro torch pocket lighter.
The micro torch houses a piezoelectric ignition system, which is based on a pressurized molecular reaction and requires no electrical connection. Piezoelectric energy occurs when the trigger is activated, releasing a small, spring-loaded internal hammer that strikes a crystal, producing a spark and resulting in gas flame ignition.
With a maximum flame temperature of 2,500 degrees F, the PB207 has a continuous burn time of approximately 20 minutes, at maximum fuel volume, and has a 3.0-gram gas capacity. It produces a wind-resistant, blue torch flame with a range of 0.75 to 2.0 inches. It measures 3.0 (l) x 1.25 (w) x 0.75 (d) inches and weighs 1.2 ounces. The lighter features a safety cap, attached by a silver-colored chain.
- Side panel locking switch to lock flame on, for ease of use
- Flexible, detachable rubber base, for hands-free, continuous use
- Clear base, for easily viewable fuel gauge
- Piezoelectric ignition system, requires no electrical connection
- 2,500-degree F, wind-resistant, blue-torch flame, for more precise flame tip
Since 1985, Blazer Products has created an array of professional and industrial tools and equipment. Located in Farmingdale, NY, the company manufactures a variety of micro torches and ultrasonic cleaners. Blazer Products is known worldwide for its original micro torch products.