Blazer® Big Shot Butane Torch
Are You a Big Shot?
The Blazer Big Shot butane torch is a refillable, gas torch with a brass frame nozzle, and attachable base. The torch creates a precise flame, emitting from a nozzle head, allowing direct heat application to an object. It is used for detailed purposes such as brazing, plumbing, soldering, jewelry making, and culinary, dental and lab applications.
The GT8000 has an anti-flare, brass frame nozzle, for safety and flame control. Its design is intended for a low blow-out rate, when held in various positions, or where access is difficult, or space is limited. Its head is angled and it comes with an attachable, tabletop base for hands-free work. It features a gas-flow adjustment dial to control flame length.
Shown with Empire Glassworks Mushroom Recycler and Hitman Glass 14mm Male Quartz Banger
- Anti-flare, brass-frame nozzle, for safety and flame control
- Attachable tabletop base, for hands-free use
- Gas-flow adjustment dial, to control flame length
- Piezoelectric ignition system, requires no electrical connection
- 2,500-degree F, torch flame, for a more precise flame tip