Blazer® Pencil Torch Lighter
It is pencil-shaped and designed for very small jobs which require a precision flame to be applied in a very specific contact area. It is small enough to be carried in your pocket and therefore very portable and easy to store. It has plenty of features which make it the perfect tool for a variety of jobs.
It runs on however it must be a quality butane gas so as to avoid clogging the nozzle. Customers have found some novel uses for it, such as igniting camp fires and cigars, as well as the usual applications for which it is intended, like making and mending jewelry, plumbing and brazing.
- Pencil-shaped design, for ease of use
- Quick-start ignition ball, for one-touch operation
- Pull-down, retractable, tabletop stand, for hands-free use
- Piezoelectric ignition system, requires no electrical connection
- 2,500-degree F, blue-torch flame, for a more precise flame tip